I'm stuck at 104 subscribers

Teannah

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok,

I don't know what to do to get more visibility, I'm stuck at 104 subscribers for weeks, I stay consistent but nothing change, and I know a quote which say "Nothing change if nothing change" so what could I change to be more seen by people and maybe get new subscribers WITHOUT DOING SUB4SUB please

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the review / feedback forum. :)

Ok,

I don't know what to do to get more visibility, I'm stuck at 104 subscribers for weeks, I stay consistent but nothing change, and I know a quote which say "Nothing change if nothing change" so what could I change to be more seen by people and maybe get new subscribers WITHOUT DOING SUB4SUB please
Hi / Bonjour

I had a very look at your channel and here are some suggestions of types of videos you could make that could bring in more people:

You live in/ near Paris which is a really cool city that many people from around the world would be interested in knowing more about. You could make some videos about living in Paris. - Tips and advice, finding accommodation, finding work, cost of living, what is good about Paris? What is bad about Paris etc? Best places to go shopping? Try to think of questions people have about Paris and make a video about each question. Make sure you put the question in the title, description and tags so that the video will rank in search.

Good luck. :)

Teannah

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Tysm I wanted to try this but I was watching a lot of people saying that you have to find "your niche" and I was scared to do that because it's "out of my niche"

Scopespy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I looked at your channel and i think you are doing great so far! Sometimes starting out things will be slow but you have good content so just keep grinding the vids out and you will definitely see more subscribers.

• Love
Reactions: Teannah

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
keep making videos, you only have 9, can also analyze which videos are more popular on your channel & make more with related material
im stuck at 284 but that's likely because I have been doing only 1 video/month during the lockdown :confused:

• Love
Reactions: Teannah