I'm still trying to figure out how TheSoundYouNeed did it?

fresh vibes.

Active Member
So I have been studying for the past few months how the major music promotion was able to grow and TheSoundYouNeed's is different than anything I have seen before. TheSoundYouNeed was somehow able to gain 1,000,000 subs in his first year right from the get-go. I knew right there something was fishy just from that. Anyways I did some more research and I found that the founder's name was Olivier Dutertre. Looking at an interview when he was young he was somehow able to give Facebook pages hundreds of thousands of likes. When he started his channel he knew exactly how to grow his channel step by step. He said in this interview he thought he would get 300,000 subs in one year but succeeded it by 700,000 more.

He said his plan was completely different from what everybody else was doing. His channel looking pretty similar to thousands of other Music Promotion Channels at the same with music that wasn't that much better. But yet he had some marketing plan that enabled the channel to grow so quickly. He has some marketing strategy that is vastly superior to almost anything else and the fact that we was able to use it on both Facebook pages and his Youtube channel is baffling to me. He didn't have any special tagging on his videos, it was just pretty girls and good music, the same thing everybody else was doing. Before he signed into his network he almost had 100,000 subs 6 months in. Even comparing TSYN with other major channels none of them had rapid success that was planned like that. I have been studying intensely what he was doing that no one else was and I honestly can't find anything that he has been doing differently yet he had some master plan to grow it to where it is now.

Alright my confusing rant about the confusion I have with TheSoundYouNeed is over.
 
Back
Top