I'm sorry (An Apology)

XardicPenguin

A Flightless Bird. What Do You Want To Know?
I have created this thread to announce that my vlogging channel, MrPenguinVlogs is being refreshed and is starting all over again. I now realize that my original intents were too strong and inappropriate for some people. My claims to be a rapist, despite the disclaimer were too strong for some people.I had received a lot of hate about what I was doing and just decided that this was not worth all the trouble in the future.

I'm not mad at anybody, because I can understand why this idea didnt work out. To be honest it was a bad idea from the start.

So I have restarted and am being the only person I can be. ME!

Thanks for listening. Sorry to all of you who had to see the dark side of me :p

I have created this thread to announce that my vlogging channel, MrPenguinVlogs is being refreshed and is starting all over again. I now realize that my original intents were too strong and inappropriate for some people. My claims to be a rapist, despite the disclaimer were too strong for some people.I had received a lot of hate about what I was doing and just decided that this was not worth all the trouble in the future.

I'm not mad at anybody, because I can understand why this idea didnt work out. To be honest it was a bad idea from the start.

Huh? I'm confused. What did you upload and what kind of attention did you receive from the viewers to make you type this post?

Maybe haters were just trying to get to you for no reason they do that to me but I block them

Everyone makes mistakes
Move on and learn from them.
Grow to a new being with experiences
You'll succeed, dont doubt your abilities.

He posted some... not wholly appropriate stuff so it was asked that the thread be deleted. Nobody takes kindly to rapist 'humour' and peopke got mad at what he said.

ah the humor is not for everyone..most of your vids were up my alley tho.. sucks it didn't work out the Rapist was a funny Character! but it is what it is i guess man..all the best on your future projects! i'll still drop in every now and then! cheers man!

I... I'm not gonna say ummm... the obvious. But, I'm proud of you man. You've made a wise decision.

ah the humor is not for everyone..most of your vids were up my alley tho.. sucks it didn't work out the Rapist was a funny Character! but it is what it is i guess man..all the best on your future projects! i'll still drop in every now and then! cheers man!
not judging but why would people find a rapist funny wouldn't that be like people finding a murderer funny?

not judging but why would people find a rapist funny wouldn't that be like people finding a murderer funny?
You'd have to see how he said it. To me it was very... I mean I didn't like it at all. But I grasped how he saw it. It's like dark humor, when someone lightly and happily says something totally deranged and you're just like "what??? Where did THAT come from??" But I knew from the beginning it wouldn't go over well, I'm just happy the boy sees it now :)

You'd have to see how he said it. To me it was very... I mean I didn't like it at all. But I grasped how he saw it. It's like dark humor, when someone lightly and happily says something totally deranged and you're just like "what??? Where did THAT come from??" But I knew from the beginning it wouldn't go over well, I'm just happy the boy sees it now :)
oh Dark Humor I seen something about that to do with disabled people once it made me a bit angry but yeah your right everyone makes mistakes and gets forgiven if we didn't forgive people it would eat us up inside

Back