I'M SO OFFENDED.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
what about it? it is a bluecoat device that handles security on your companies end...unless you have an odd reason to have a blue coat device in your home? lol. I am a systems engineer, I handle these type of devices so I know what you are feeling! Seems to be complaining about the certificate on the web servers end

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
what about it? it is a bluecoat device that handles security on your companies end...unless you have an odd reason to have a blue coat device in your home? lol. I am a systems engineer, I handle these type of devices so I know what you are feeling! Seems to be complaining about the certificate on the web servers end
Absolutely, in a deeper sense I knew that this was what it was about.
I have a HUGE issue with over-blue coating even when it isn't necessary. I'm so glad that someone saw this as my cry for help.

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Absolutely, in a deeper sense I knew that this was what it was about.
I have a HUGE issue with over-blue coating even when it isn't necessary. I'm so glad that someone saw this as my cry for help.

lmao....looks like we work for the same company :) did a nslookup on the IP since that domain name looks familiar... and its the same domain as our bunker west blue coat! hahah! small world! I know how annoying our devices are!

Last edited: