I'm signed up with Smosh Games Alliance!

ShadowPuppet2

Loving YTtalk
Yessssss! I'm now signed up with Smosh Games Alliance! Happy days :) is anyone else on here signed up with them too? I've spent the afternoon messing with my channel and creating some (s****y) thumbnails, I definitely need some practice! =P

Oh man, in my opinion you made a bad call. $100 threshold, 1 year contract and at your current size you probably wouldn't make the threshold in that entire year. Nevertheless congrats.

The "subtle low blow"

Congrats on the partnership dewd and good luck. Hope it all works out!

Hahaha I know right ;)

Oh man, in my opinion you made a bad call. $100 threshold, 1 year contract and at your current size you probably wouldn't make the threshold in that entire year. Nevertheless congrats.

I get your point - if I reach it or not, I'm not bothered, I'm not bothered about the money. The reason I went for it was 1. to see if I could get in at such a small size and 2. to get some promotion and, if I'm lucky enough, be featured at one point so that my channel can benefit from the exposure. If it goes well, great, if not, I'm not bothered, I just enjoy doing this right now :)

. to see if I could get in at such a small size and 2. to get some promotion

1. Smosh Gaming Alliance partners EVERYONE

2. Networks don't promote you.

The closest to promotion you'll get is a highly unlikely chance of being on Smosh Games.

Back