I'm Scared

Hm... well I'm just saying man. It's the little things that count, and if you could find ANY way to get that out of there + the quality of content you deliver, you'd be golder.

Granted, if you go viral again with the same format, don't think I'm BSing, just giving you the thoughts of a viewer.

You've got talent man, and I don't think the talent is just within the singing or the music, but within the work ethic.

Sorry, I don't mean to shut down your suggestions - I appreciate it. I'm just struggling with some limitations at the moment.

Dude, limitations are and artist's best friend! Without limitations you wouldn't be forced to constantly innovate, and refine your craft. Don't swim to shore when the big wave finally comes!

If none of that helps, fortune cookies can be encouraging. :)

That'd reduce the space a ton. I'm pretty much corner-to-corner as it is (my mattress occupies that space whenever I'm not filming). New York is craaaaaazy!

I have a tiny room, but I don't have a bed, so I have that much more space. Have you considered ditching the bed? Sleeping on the floor can be great for your back too. I get a really stiff back when I sleep in a bed, but on the floor I wake up feeling a lot better. :)

A few years ago I made a video for my first channel that currently has 2.5 million views. It's literally the stupidest thing I've ever made, but people won't stop watching it. The videos I make now are about a thousand times better, but I'm lucky if they break 100 views within the first week. I feel your intimidation.

Back