Services I'm pretty skilled! Post your requests and maybe we can work something out!

Sampsium

Hey everyone! I would say that I am pretty good with photoshop and premiere pro etc. So if you need anything (icons, avatars, logos etc) specific, message me and we might be able to work something out!
Thanks, Gabriel

P.S. I can't do it for free. I'm very busy with my own videos and a job.

Last edited:
Could you make me a banner with a matching avatar? I would like there to be a white background, and in pixelated letters say "Flipsternip". If you think anything else would look nice, feel free to add it :) (I'm a gaming channel btw)

Edit-

Oh their not free :p Never mind then :p

Last edited:
You're not doing it for free, but you're not offering any samples. Maybe throw a few up from your portfolio?

No one is going to pay for something they have no idea what they are going to get.

Hey everyone! I would say that I am pretty good with photoshop and premiere pro etc. So if you need anything (icons, avatars, logos etc) specific, message me and we might be able to work something out!
Thanks, Gabriel

P.S. I can't do it for free. I'm very busy with my own videos and a job.

Hi @Sampsium
People are allowed to promote certain services here but there are some rules and conditions.

Rules: http://yttalk.com/threads/read-before-posting-a-request-or-service.535/

Please read the rules and then edit your post, notably to embed your samples / screenshots in the thread and to include very clear pricing.

Embed images:
JCJYyhG.png

Thanks.

Back