Request I'm looking for a intro/outro that about 15 to 20 seonds for free or something like that?

Reaction score
sorry for all (caps lock) postings my laptop i just got recently actually has the key for it broken and removed but its suck on for some reason.I am looking for a intro/outro for my youtube channel that would include my channel name in some way and trynt have it match the flow of my video or maybe even stand out if its cool enough i would allow people to do there own thing with it but wouldn't mind if you could check my own i made i can send it to you or what ever you need and would need to DM for details if possible.? thank you for reading this

Last edited:

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Umm, please don't use ALL CAPS.

(It's not only hard to read but some consider it rude / aggressive.)

As far as your request is concerned, you'll need to be more specific for anyone considering doing any such work.
Given you want it for free, it's not reasonable to expect lots of back and forth til you get exactly what you want.

In case you don't get anyone keen to do yours - There are quite a number of videos on youtube (search things like 'best free end cards' 'best free intros' etc) and these creators have links to the ones they've created and you can just download them, and edit them as required.

Good luck :)

Reaction score
ye sorry im trying to fix now just got my old laptop up today my new one has a broken caps lock key sorry if you thought anything but its not intended in any type of way!

Reaction score
yes i do have i discord im downloading my libary of downloads today to this laptop so i will have it on and up sooon i dont know how it works fully though i just started all this stuff i was a crane laborer !