Request I'm in need of a banner!

Ginkgo L3af

I've Got It
Well since I have just started my gaming channel, I'm in need of a few things graphically, banner, avatar, thumbnails etc...but I suppose I need to start off with the banner and avatar, and maybe an outro...lol Could anyone lend a hand? : )

Last edited:
I'm looking for a new Banner and Icon for my Youtube channel. The banner and the icon would have to be 'free'. But I'd like it to look a little professional if anyone is willing to help that would be great. Could you also leave some examples of past work then I will fill you in with what I want if you are chosen.
Thank You.

I'm looking for a new Banner and Icon for my Youtube channel. The banner and the icon would have to be 'free'. But I'd like it to look a little professional if anyone is willing to help that would be great. Could you also leave some examples of past work then I will fill you in with what I want if you are chosen.
Thank You.

Well i would be more than happy to help but I think you should probably make you're own topic for this.

Well i would be more than happy to help but I think you should probably make you're own topic for this.
Yeah about that I tried to make my own and it wouldn't let me :( so I thought if he's requesting banner I could add on. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back