Crooked T

Hey guys i hope you likes this video OMG i love this sniper its amazing i get some crazy kills in this video please let me know what you think and stay tuned for more

Omg the beginning of your video had me dying xD great video man and audio :) I would love if you can check out my channel :)

Hey dude thanks alot for watching, i know right i really didnt expect that to happen :D thanks so much and yer im checking it out now :D

Hey guys i hope you likes this video OMG i love this sniper its amazing i get some crazy kills in this video please let me know what you think and stay tuned for more
The begining had me in stiches mate! :') Great content! I also produce call of duty videos, so it would mean allot if you could provide me with some feedback! Keep up the great work!

The begining had me in stiches mate! :') Great content! I also produce call of duty videos, so it would mean allot if you could provide me with some feedback! Keep up the great work!
Hey buddy yer sure i will have a look dude thanks so much for watching :) stay tuned im glad i made you laugh :D

Hey buddy yer sure i will have a look dude thanks so much for watching :) stay tuned im glad i made you laugh :D
Appreciate it bud, just watched a couple more and you gained a sub from me, great content mate!

Back