I'm a Youtube Partner but Without Perks

man I tried fullscreen and they told me that u have to have 30000 views a MONTH! Im not to sure about this network thing... :(
Try again man. They had a policy change...that's why I can do let's plays on my channel.

Try again man. They had a policy change...that's why I can do let's plays on my channel.
I just emailed them back asking them why because if that's the case then they wouldn't be partnering us!

Ugh these networks are a trip! :mad:

I just emailed them back asking them why because if that's the case then they wouldn't be partnering us!

Ugh these networks are a trip! :mad:
I get no where even close to 30000 views a month and they took me...it was on June 20th. When did you apply?

They actually contacted me saying my subs were too low but then asked me to let them know when I post a new vid and they wanted to see the traction.

I get no where even close to 30000 views a month and they took me...it was on June 20th. When did you apply?
it was about a few days ago...we had a convo about the videogame remixes I have on my channel...we been goin back and forth...(which is the only good thing about it...lol)

You know I actually remember UrbanLamb saying something that they changed the policy right after the took me in...maybe it was for the worse?

You know I actually remember UrbanLamb saying something that they changed the policy right after the took me in...maybe it was for the worse?
if thats the case then we're all screwed then...lol
im temped to just forget about it and just do what I been doin...I made it this far by myself...

if thats the case then we're all screwed then...lol
im temped to just forget about it and just do what I been doin...I made it this far by myself...

In reality, it does kinda suck. But overall the full partner features will eventually be rolled out to everyone. We are going to apply to a network soon, but if we get rejected, no biggie. We started this whole youtube thing to have fun and gain exposure. Everything else is just a perk of the whole thing. Eventually the Ray William Johnsons, Smoshes and Annoying Oranges will all fall off as their audience changes. We will get there if we stick with it. Don't get down on yourself about it. Then we can change the system form within.:spin:

They just recently said at Vidcom they where going to start rolling over custom thumbnails to everyone else in a few months...all though they said the exact same thing when they announced it the first time a few months ago. And being part of a good network is like having an agent. It gives you a few extra perks. Like doing Let's Plays legally for one. They also have customer service...which is nearly impossible to get with YouTube.

Back