I'm a partner!

Can you help me out please! I also got partnered with fullscreen yesterday. On my fullscreen account it says I have no views or subscribers... Is that ususal??? Could that be because I have music on my video's but its my own content! Also I wanna know when I'm gonna get my partnership features.?

I sounds like they havent applied it to your account just yet to me although I have no experience with them.

Can you help me out please! I also got partnered with fullscreen yesterday. On my fullscreen account it says I have no views or subscribers... Is that ususal??? Could that be because I have music on my video's but its my own content! Also I wanna know when I'm gonna get my partnership features.?
Heyy, they probably haven't fully finished linking your account etc so dont worry :) and they emailed me saying it normally takes up to 2 weeks for youtube to get back to you (to get your features) you just have to wait patiently :)

Heyy, they probably haven't fully finished linking your account etc so dont worry :) and they emailed me saying it normally takes up to 2 weeks for youtube to get back to you (to get your features) you just have to wait patiently :)

ok i got a start, my views and subs arrived at fullscreen

Never mind I just saw your last post! I was gonna say it took about 24 hours for that info to pop up on your Fullscreen dashboard.

Ontopic:

Congratulation on getting on the Fullscreen Train. They usually don`t add everyone to their Network so they obviously see some Potential in You :D

Offtopic:

It`s not a Problem of Fullscreen itself, most of the Time it`s a Problem at YouTube. Sometimes it does take them a few Days, sometimes it might take even Weeks till Fullscreen get`s the Details from YouTube.

The longest Length I had on one YouTube Channel was three Weeks till YouTube had update the Performance Stats so don`t get nervous if you don`t see your Stats raise on a daily because YouTube often takes it`s time.

Back