I'm a little worried.....

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
what can anyone add after that?

A small vlog now and then to say hi is cool to add once on a while. Perhaps a bulletin just to say" hey still here love you guys for staying subbed more to come soon, etc..."

Ppl will stay subbed. If they don't phooey on them! ;)
hahaha phooey, love that word! Do you have a set schedual?

lalgsw

Reaction score
I think it's more about regularity. If people really like the content for what it is, people won't mind as long as you let them know and stay consistent :) If they do mind, then they don't deserve to listen to you anyway, you're better off without them.

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hahaha phooey, love that word! Do you have a set schedual?
I've thought about it, but no I don't. My lifestyle does not make it easy to set a fix day, so i simply try to release weekly. Ive never come out and said " i release weekly" but if they look at my videos you see that i upload often.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've thought about it, but no I don't. My lifestyle does not make it easy to set a fix day, so i simply try to release weekly. Ive never come out and said " i release weekly" but if they look at my videos you see that i upload often.
Yes, I understand that completley! Oh by the way, I showed some of your videos to my dad, and he was cracking up laughing :)

Reactions: Th3StuffShow

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Consistency is more important than amount. If you did one every first Tuesday of the month, that would be better than random days all over the map

Reactions: Kath