I'll Review your Channel if briefly review mine

The Black Mastadonte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys. So I've been on Youtube for a few months now and I think I've gotten a grasp on the basics of this site. With that being said, I am ready to do some reviews. Just check out my channel first and give a brief review on it (you don't have to go too in depth) and I will review your channel afterwards.

If I take too long, it's not because I am avoiding the review. I am more than likely just busy. Just give me some time. Thank you and I hope my reviews help you out!

Reaction score
Hey man,

Your channel is definitely on the right track. You've done a great job branding your channel through logos, thumbnails etc. The videos aren't bad either but the quality needs some work (for example in your "Best way to stay focused" video you can see the camera in the mirror as well as a bright light in the lower left corner). Also I think it would help if you had a schedule of when you release a hip-hop video, gaming video etc. But like I said you're on the right track and as long as you take some time and learn from your mistakes and continue to improve, you could really break through!

I've recently come back to YouTube after 2 years and I'm trying to figure out if I should do Top 10s or sketch videos. Check out a few and let me know what you think! Thanks man!

The Black Mastadonte

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey man,

Your channel is definitely on the right track. You've done a great job branding your channel through logos, thumbnails etc. The videos aren't bad either but the quality needs some work (for example in your "Best way to stay focused" video you can see the camera in the mirror as well as a bright light in the lower left corner). Also I think it would help if you had a schedule of when you release a hip-hop video, gaming video etc. But like I said you're on the right track and as long as you take some time and learn from your mistakes and continue to improve, you could really break through!

I've recently come back to YouTube after 2 years and I'm trying to figure out if I should do Top 10s or sketch videos. Check out a few and let me know what you think! Thanks man!
Hey man. Thanks for your review.

Well I loved both videos, but I was a little bit more entertained by your top 10 videos. I think it was because of the gamplay haha.

Your video quality is superb. Your audio quality is great. I could hear you clearly and understood everything.

However, I think that since you have the actual video quality down, you should work more on the entertainment aspect. First off, I noticed that having a banner with your own logo or channel name would be dope. It looks more professional and honestly has the potential to change a lurker into a subscriber. Also, I think you should add some more sound into your videos. Like I enjoyed your "Top Ten Gamecube games" video, but it was too...quiet..if that makes sense. The most successful youtubers, from what I've seen, are loud and that abundance of sound can really keep people entertained and stay on your video for longer. Even if they just want to find out what song you are using, that still counts as a viewer lol. I really think that if you added some instrumentals here and there (like iconic gaming themes and stuff like that) can really make your videos way more immersive.

Well that's it for my review. Overall, I liked your channel and I also think that you are on the right track. I hope this helps.!