Gaming I'll let you post on my channel if I can post on yours.

Mr.Haney

I've Got It
Hello everyone,

I want to start posting on other people channels in order to get more exposure for my gaming channel, and in return I will let you post on my channel. I do a pretty wide variety of different games, you can look at my channel if you like to get an idea of what I do, but its mostly walkthroughs and let's plays. I'm sitting at a little bit more then 100 subs so if you are around the same size as me or bigger I would love to do something!

The requirement for posting on my channel is as follows
  • Make sure your video is at least 720p
  • Audio needs to be clear and you need to have a decent mic.
Thats pretty much about it! Reply to this thread if you are interested!

Thanks.
 
Hello everyone,

I want to start posting on other people channels in order to get more exposure for my gaming channel, and in return I will let you post on my channel. I do a pretty wide variety of different games, you can look at my channel if you like to get an idea of what I do, but its mostly walkthroughs and let's plays. I'm sitting at a little bit more then 100 subs so if you are around the same size as me or bigger I would love to do something!

The requirement for posting on my channel is as follows
  • Make sure your video is at least 720p
  • Audio needs to be clear and you need to have a decent mic.
Thats pretty much about it! Reply to this thread if you are interested!

Thanks.

So, is this like you post a video on mine and I post a video on yours or is it just a promotion?
 
I post your video on my channel, you post mine on yours? Would you be interested? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1399233169,1399233090][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would probably be the best if it was, or related to technology :p

I'm not 100% anyone would even view my content on your channel and the same for yours. I've not even got 100 subs and I have no active subs really. We could promote each other in a video perhaps?
 
Back
Top