Gaming Ignore - made a new thread

yeah man! :) depending if I'm out or have been out etc :D but most days I can film most days!
That's awesome, I'll talk to the group members, and I'll send you a youtube message when we have decided :)[DOUBLEPOST=1382438712,1382352821][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys, if you are an Australian Pc gamer, please please please apply for the group, because it would be great if we had more people in the group :) <3

Hey guys, if you are an Australian Pc gamer, please please please apply for the group, because it would be great if we had more people in the group :) <3

And there is plenty of shrimps on the barby! Just for you Aussies! Curiosity of TheShrimpSlayer! aka TheN00bSlaya! lol joking of course! AUSSIES JOIN THIS DUDE!

So apply my good sir! as I do not live in Aussieland because I am a Dapper Gent the more AussieLandpeople TheNabSlaya gets the better yes? :)

Now what is a weekend?

So apply my good sir! as I do not live in Aussieland because I am a Dapper Gent the more AussieLandpeople TheNabSlaya gets the better yes? :)

Now what is a weekend?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, say whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt????????????????????

Back