If you were unsubscribed from a channel, comment here.

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Remember I made a post about this last week, about me losing subscribers? I lost 8 in one day.....well again today I lost another subscriber! I had 204, and now I'm back to 203!! I have NO idea if this is a glitch or people are sick of me or both!! Grrrr!!
I am probably one of them I dont know I seem to get dropped from at least one persons channel every week. I find out usually a few weeks after and resubscribe. I am not sure the cause and sometimes if I just hit refresh if I notice I am suddenly subscribed. I dont know do they need me to like watch every channel every day? lol because it seems to require an insane level of activity in order to remain subscribed. Some channels I never get dropped from others I seem to get dropped so much that I give up trying to stay subscribed. Its wierd.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I am probably one of them I dont know I seem to get dropped from at least one persons channel every week. I find out usually a few weeks after and resubscribe. I am not sure the cause and sometimes if I just hit refresh if I notice I am suddenly subscribed. I dont know do they need me to like watch every channel every day? lol because it seems to require an insane level of activity in order to remain subscribed. Some channels I never get dropped from others I seem to get dropped so much that I give up trying to stay subscribed. Its wierd.
I think you're right! It seems like they want you to watch every channel everyday to remain subscribed lol......well hopefully, if you're unsubbed to me you'll resubscribe! hehe :D

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you're right! It seems like they want you to watch every channel everyday to remain subscribed lol......well hopefully, if you're unsubbed to me you'll resubscribe! hehe :D
yes you were on of the ones where I was wondering if I smell funny and you booted me or something. Usually what happens is I have down time on the weekend and see posts here or just uploads from other people (that I have not magically unsubbed from) and follow the links and see you indeed posted new stuff at which point I notice that well you booted me cause I smell funny and resubscribe :p

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
What they're doing is getting rid of bot/sock accounts that just subbed to channels after somebody payed money. That's why a lot of top YouTubers are losing subs; their bots are being kicked. The system is flawed however, and I'm being unsubscribed from channels. It really sucks.

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
yes you were on of the ones where I was wondering if I smell funny and you booted me or something. Usually what happens is I have down time on the weekend and see posts here or just uploads from other people (that I have not magically unsubbed from) and follow the links and see you indeed posted new stuff at which point I notice that well you booted me cause I smell funny and resubscribe :p
Well thanks! I appreciate it :) I just checked, I'm still subbed to you :) Nope I didn't boot you lol!! I'm sure you don't smell funny! haha

Kath

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
What they're doing is getting rid of bot/sock accounts that just subbed to channels after somebody payed money. That's why a lot of top YouTubers are losing subs; their bots are being kicked. The system is flawed however, and I'm being unsubscribed from channels. It really sucks.
Yes, but they're also messing with accounts that arn't socks/bots! Apparently!

Reactions: ForeverAlonePrick

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes, but they're also messing with accounts that arn't socks/bots! Apparently!
Yeah, that's the thing. YouTube loves using machines and algorithms to figure these things out, and it NEVER works out. Ah well :p

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Well thanks! I appreciate it :) I just checked, I'm still subbed to you :) Nope I didn't boot you lol!! I'm sure you don't smell funny! haha
am i unsubbed again? i just resubbed on the weekend. I am not sure maybe its a cookie thing? I clean those out a lot anyhow uh well i will go check now.. again..

still subbed (for now)