if one of my channels get suspended monetisation ....

MrMeow

hey guys i have a question .
if one of my channels get suspended monetisation all other channels will suspended also ?
and after suspending monetisation and my adsense still good i can recieve my money ?

My friend recently had to restart his channel because of monetization, I'm not sure what happened, he mightve gotten suspended I'm not sure. But he still runs his 2 other channels fine. So I would assume as long as its another account you're fine.

It's the one channel that gets suspended, my old channel is not in good standing since I used to make really bad montages with copyrighted music back when I was in school, had take down requests and stuff like that. But it never effected my proper channel even thought they share the same email.

if the monetisation suspended , i will recieve the money on my adsense account ?

difficult to say, 1 of my chennels suspended(terminated) 25 of month, and the next month adsense payed me anyway..but its not always like thet.. also it depend in which part of month your account had been suspended..

difficult to say, 1 of my chennels suspended(terminated) 25 of month, and the next month adsense payed me anyway..but its not always like thet.. also it depend in which part of month your account had been suspended..
can you explain to me more about the time ?
you said depend in whicj part of month what that mean ?

ANYONE HERE CAN EXPLAIN ME THAT PLEASE

Back