Ideas for new content?

If you want to be truly unique, a game channel is not the way to go. The market is oversaturated as it is.

tbh man, if you have ran out of video ideas it isn't a good sign, don't get me wrong but you should have a piece of paper or something with all your ideas written down.

Respectfully disagree. Most people get to a stage where they run out of ideas and need a break to refresh themselves. I've been through it myself in the past, and I'm doing just fine now.
Breaks are good. They give you time to get your thoughts together. In my case, I took a break of a few months! But it enabled me to get to a stage where I'm now inundated with reviews - I can't get through them fast enough and have to get companies to wait several weeks before I get round to their items for review!

Just because you run out of ideas, doesn't mean its not a good sign. Just give yourself time to refresh and think up new ideas. Quality is better then quantity. Its better to release fewer videos of a good quality, rather then release tons of rubbish videos.

Respectfully disagree. Most people get to a stage where they run out of ideas and need a break to refresh themselves. I've been through it myself in the past, and I'm doing just fine now.
Breaks are good. They give you time to get your thoughts together. In my case, I took a break of a few months! But it enabled me to get to a stage where I'm now inundated with reviews - I can't get through them fast enough and have to get companies to wait several weeks before I get round to their items for review!

Just because you run out of ideas, doesn't mean its not a good sign. Just give yourself time to refresh and think up new ideas. Quality is better then quantity. Its better to release fewer videos of a good quality, rather then release tons of rubbish videos.
And You know what I agree with what you're saying there its just I find always having a folder of ideas helps me so much more and I find when I have no ideas the quality is dire when I make a video. thanks for the response and I guess we are all different :)

What I do is, I record the game I play in my free time. Since I enjoy playing the game, the commentary is usually entertaining thus it creates good content.

hey guys, so currently i upload minecraft lets plays, but ive been thinking about branching off into different games. I need your guys help, what games should i play and upload?

Thanks guys
god of war,grand theft auto 4,uncharted, dead space are some pretty good games that arent over played on youtube

And You know what I agree with what you're saying there its just I find always having a folder of ideas helps me so much more and I find when I have no ideas the quality is dire when I make a video. thanks for the response and I guess we are all different :)

I know exactly what you mean ;)
I use the note taking app in my phone to keep a list of all the videos I still need to create! As soon as I think of something I jot it down before I forget! Lol

If you want to be truly unique, a game channel is not the way to go. The market is oversaturated as it is.
I disagree, I think there's still a lot of games that are barely played that you can bring to the table :D My Myth series for example, NOBODY (well known YouTubers) make videos of that game. Aslong as you can bring something unique in both your video AND your commentary (I.E Yourself!) then you'll have a change. Also helps if your connected to some media contacts like myself, to get things like games for reviewing and such.

I disagree, I think there's still a lot of games that are barely played that you can bring to the table :D My Myth series for example, NOBODY (well known YouTubers) make videos of that game. Aslong as you can bring something unique in both your video AND your commentary (I.E Yourself!) then you'll have a change. Also helps if your connected to some media contacts like myself, to get things like games for reviewing and such.

Really unless you get popular from something else like comedy videos, your gaming channel will not grow , IMO.

Really unless you get popular from something else like comedy videos, your gaming channel will not grow , IMO.
There's probably room for a couple more gamers, Markiplier is doing VERY well.
But I kinda agree... ish.
It would surely help a LOT to do different videos that AREN'T ALL gameplay (which is my plan)
Got myself a seperate Vlogging channel, so that's my plan.

Back