I would love some good overall channel reviewing :D

TheMrDudeManSir

Well-Known Member
I am trying to make my channel the greatest I can, by having overall high quality things. Commentary, gameplay, etc.

I even have started doing new things, like reviews and multiple series

I am asking if you see anything about my channel that you think would be beneficial to change. I will be sooo delighted to read those things, just keep in mind the motives of my channel, and what I set out to do: express story lines.

Thank you pookie

(heart sign)
 
Hey @TheMrDudeManSir !!

Visually, your channel looks like a well put together gaming channel. You do have some thumbnails that are hard to read -- red or yellow text clashing with the background image. Quick glance shows you have a lot of videos that are around 30 mins long. Do you have a good retention rate with your audience sticking with the video that long? I presume it is hard to find decent stopping points for these novel style games. But kudos to you for reading out loud for 30 mins. I would recommend changing up the voices (if possible) or adding different tone/feeling/emotion into your reading. You have the same reading pattern at the start of the video as you do towards the end. Lastly I would recommend not using misleading tags. Your Saya No Uta Ep 2 video has tags like: jumpscare, facecam, ericvanwilderman lp okami.

Keep up the hard work :thumbsup2:
 
Hey @TheMrDudeManSir !!

Visually, your channel looks like a well put together gaming channel. You do have some thumbnails that are hard to read -- red or yellow text clashing with the background image. Quick glance shows you have a lot of videos that are around 30 mins long. Do you have a good retention rate with your audience sticking with the video that long? I presume it is hard to find decent stopping points for these novel style games. But kudos to you for reading out loud for 30 mins. I would recommend changing up the voices (if possible) or adding different tone/feeling/emotion into your reading. You have the same reading pattern at the start of the video as you do towards the end. Lastly I would recommend not using misleading tags. Your Saya No Uta Ep 2 video has tags like: jumpscare, facecam, ericvanwilderman lp okami.

Keep up the hard work :thumbsup2:

Thank you for putting the thumbnail thing to my attention! I will trrryy so hard to fix that in the future :D

My retention rate is deeecent I guess. Most of them have a 15-20 minute retention. Though, I always choose a good spot for the video to end which can make it longer video, I figured people could always just come back later.

Ill keep in mind the voice changes! Games like Saya No Uta are just hard to do that sometimes XD Soo dark!

As for the tag thing.. Whoops XD I use a little tag auto filler type thing, and I didnt realize I put those there. Ima go change them
 
You have the ability to talk on the whim and keep it interesting. THat is your biggest advantage over many. I am not a fan of the outro. You cant read it half the time
 
You have the ability to talk on the whim and keep it interesting. THat is your biggest advantage over many. I am not a fan of the outro. You cant read it half the time
Well, i mean there are like 10 words in the outro, and a while back I decided it not moving was a bit awkward. If you have any ideas, that would be great!

Also, thank you :3
 
Well essentially you want your outro to link to your other videos. Take a look at my videos to get an idea (Take a look at the deals of the week as that is the shortest). Mines not the greatest but you can get an idea.
 
Back
Top