I wish Youtube..

The Beer Inspector

The Beer Inspector
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
had an option where you could categorize your subscription. Similar to how you can make lists on twitter or categorize your friends on Facebook and G+.

It's starting to get really difficult keeping up with all my subscriptions.

Anybody else feel this way?

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
well... you can pin your favourite channels... :) but thats about all that youtube's done to help this :/

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I want to block subs. I'll watch a video of somebody ranting about christianity because they are atheist and hate it, and I'm watching it because I want to know what dissenters say, I want to know the other opinion, Not cause I agree or am into that kind of thing. And after that I'll get all these freaking suggestions in my suggested feed about atheists, and atheist jokes, and videos proving atheism, and I'm like "I have no interest in ANY of this, you don't get why I watched that video!!" I want to turn off some recommended channels man.

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I agree, although youtube are being sneaky right now. its hard enough to monetize my videos. when they reject it i dont even bother to change their minds.

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I want to block subs. I'll watch a video of somebody ranting about christianity because they are atheist and hate it, and I'm watching it because I want to know what dissenters say, I want to know the other opinion, Not cause I agree or am into that kind of thing. And after that I'll get all these freaking suggestions in my suggested feed about atheists, and atheist jokes, and videos proving atheism, and I'm like "I have no interest in ANY of this, you don't get why I watched that video!!" I want to turn off some recommended channels man.
Yes, TheBeerInspector, that is a really good idea....and yeah Symph, I know what you mean.....my recommended videos kept giving me Jerry Springer and Maury! And I do NOT watch that...I don't know how it got there..(I think my husband was logged in watching simular videos.....sigh...... lol) and also, it keeps giving me the amazing athiest, and I don't watch him at all!!!!!!

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Yes, TheBeerInspector, that is a really good idea....and yeah Symph, I know what you mean.....my recommended videos kept giving me Jerry Springer and Maury! And I do NOT watch that...I don't know how it got there..(I think my husband was logged in watching simular videos.....sigh...... lol) and also, it keeps giving me the amazing athiest, and I don't watch him at all!!!!!!
I get Amazing atheist too, and just his TITLES p**s me off, I don't want to see that fat jerk off!

Th3StuffShow

YTtalk Monster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
what annoys me is seeing every single comment that are made from the people I've subscribed to. Bundle them up or something. I'll log on to Youtube and sometimes be flooded with someone's comments.

Reactions: Symph