I wish YOUTUBE had this for fun

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
I check out so many music videos every month, and I replay them and watch again next day. I always wondered to know how many times I watched those videos, I wish there were some analytics showing "oh here you go, you have watched Faded 1200+ times, Blank Space 2000+ times, dark horse 3000+ times"
Does anybody here feel the same? ;)

I'm curious how huge numbers would it show up... :woot2: It would be a funny thing to see, but looks like today's YouTube would never add this feature. From what I know there has already been a thing that would show your total amount of videos you've ever watched on the site, but they have removed it over time.

To be fair, tho, I guess it'd be ineffective for Google to store another data about each user - let's be honest, how many people would care about those numbers?

I think that music videos would have the highest repeat-watching stats.

Another interesting stat would be to show how many times I have watched a video from a certain channel. Or more importantly, how many videos of mine has a certain person watched. I can't tell you how many times somebody has stated, "I have watched every single one of your videos".

Ya guys, it was more fun if MUSIC artists hadd contest like "OK GUYS, WATCH MY VIDEO 1000+ times, and you will win my TSHIRT and other MERCHANDISES"
That would be supercool!!

I always thought it would be good to have a counter or even a little dropdown menu when you click on a video saying "You have watched this video xxx times" with a dropdown list of the dates you watched them from...the Amount of times I've clicked on a video thinking I've never seen it before only to then find out not only did I watch it 6-7 years ago but that I left a comment saying something like "This is the greatest video ever I'll literally NEVER forget it!" is frankly too common and quite upsetting xD

Ya guys, it was more fun if MUSIC artists hadd contest like "OK GUYS, WATCH MY VIDEO 1000+ times, and you will win my TSHIRT and other MERCHANDISES"
That would be supercool!!
Lol I would win a lot of merchandise. I re watch music videos all the time, I also re watch lyric music videos I don’t really watch them I just listen to the music over and over lol

Back