I will Review Your Channel to Help You Grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - If you have time, I would really love some feedback. I'm very new to You-tubing, and have only posted 3 videos so far....but it is literally the first week I've done it. I would love a little feedback if you could.

Thanks:)
 
Hi, I'd love some feedback on what you think can be improved. Trying to look at my videos objectively, I think my production quality is ok but need to focus on making my videos shorter and more engaging, do you agree? Have you got any ideas on how I can do this?

Thanks in advance :-)
 
I
New Can you review my channel please :) I've only just started but I upload every wednesday :redface:


So I just took a look at your channel and think it looks great the thumbnails jump out and look very proeffesional.

To improve I would suggest trying to think about what makes you different from all the other bloggers out there, what's your USP.

That didn't jump out at me when I went in and looked at thr channel in the first couple of seconds. I think it's hard to do though and something I'm struggling with too.

Keep up the good work and high production values, I'm sure you'll start growing and getting thr snowball effect soon :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top