I Want to Review Your Channel!

Darn, I'm mostly a gaming channel too, though I also do random skits, movie reviews, rants and con footage. And while I do have Lets Plays, I actually have a review show too, not just gameplay with commentary.

Geez half hour nap and I missed a ton! lol.
Dam im a gaming channel :p
Sorry! xD
I can smell the fury from the gamers already :3. I'll apply!
look forward to checking out your channel =)
I would probably be classified as a gaming channel, but I don't have any let's play stuff on my channel. I make Pokemon top 10's and fact/fan theory videos. I don't know if that changes anything, but if it does, I would like to get in on this.
Go ahead and apply, it sounds like you might be fine! If it is I'll let you know =)
I didn't respond in the thread but I did fill out the form :)
I saw! You were one of the two that submitted =) Thanks! I look forward to checking out your channel.
I do gaming, but most of my videos are reviews of toys, films and things.
If you want to submit I can simply review the ones that aren't gaming =)
i would apply but nearly everything about my channel is s**t .....
I've watched your channel before and it is not, I'll go ahead and give you some advice without the video =P Don't ever belittle yourself. It's not all about quality, it's about the passion that's there. I'd gladly review your channel. I am here to help not hurt anyone's self esteem =)
I sent in a response for ya
Thank you buddy!
Is a VLOGgamer allowed?
I'll gladly review the videos that are not gameplay =)[DOUBLEPOST=1390089031,1390088983][/DOUBLEPOST]
Darn, I'm mostly a gaming channel too, though I also do random skits, movie reviews, rants and con footage. And while I do have Lets Plays, I actually have a review show too, not just gameplay with commentary.
I can review your non gaming videos if you would like! I need to rephrase the intro and change it to I will review videos that are not gameplay. xD

Dang. :C I am solely a gaming channel. Maybe next time. :) I understand, however, as do most of the other gamers who viewed this thread.

If you review even half gaming then I guess I qualify ? just asking, is it ok ?
If you have videos that are not gaming that I can review I would be happy to take a look at them, however I will not be reviewing any game videos. Only exception would be is if it is gaming news or something that requires a camera set up.

I've send in my channel! :)
Great! Can't wait to review your channel. I am currently studying music actually.
Sent in my channel. Although I do gaming sketches and skits. Would those be allowed?
Absolutely! That's the exact type of videos I want to review. Our favorite type of sketches are the game in real life sketches. When I say no gaming I just don't want to have to watch some guy say. Hi guys today I'm playing minecraft again. And I'm going to do this again" I want to see filmmakers, vloggers and the people who create original content =)

Back