Gaming I want to make a Minecraft scripted series!

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
I am currently making a minecraft scripted series and need people who would like to be in it as a voice actor...
I have never done this sort of thing before but I hope to make it funny and a little bit like the old red vs blue from halo, I have only written episode one so far so may be a while until we finally film but if anyone is interested now or even wants to help me with the ideas/jokes/script let me know :) I need parts to be featured in most episodes and some characters may only be in a few so let me know if you want a big part or not :) The minecraft is on PC so you will need that and a mic, add me on Skype for more details or if you are interested - mrmepeters, hope to hear from you all soon :)
 
A good way to go about this is to put together an initial pilot episode. Show people the sort of production quality, and that it is actually going to come out, etc. If you do that, you are more likely to get people who are willing to be involved. Good luck with it anyway though!
 
A good way to go about this is to put together an initial pilot episode. Show people the sort of production quality, and that it is actually going to come out, etc. If you do that, you are more likely to get people who are willing to be involved. Good luck with it anyway though!
I also think this would be a good idea so we know what we are applying for
 
yeah i need alot of work to be able to do this and i have no idea where to start :L whats your scripted series like?
 
yeah i need alot of work to be able to do this and i have no idea where to start :L whats your scripted series like?

I originally wanted it to be like disgaea hour of darkness but my voice actors aren't as assessable as i need them to be.
 
Back
Top