I want to have a go at being pewdiepie

garry firth

I've Got It
I noticd he was commenting on a Japanese cartoon,is it okay to upload willnilly and then add your commentary ?please advise ..Tanks
 
I noticd he was commenting on a Japanese cartoon,is it okay to upload willnilly and then add your commentary ?please advise ..Tanks
I was watching a video of hos commentary on a Japanese manga video,can anyone just do that ?upload the video and comment on it then upload it to your channel,I hope that is better
 
I was watching a video of hos commentary on a Japanese manga video,can anyone just do that ?upload the video and comment on it then upload it to your channel,I hope that is better

Japanese manga video? you mean the scary scrolling manga? What video are you referring to?
 
Exactly that, always try to make your content from scratch in any way you can and be yourself nobody wants to watch several people all acting the exact same

Yeah it's better that way, I've created all my videos from nothing and have got good views and gain new subscribers. Pifft YouTube would be boring as hell if everyone copied a big YouTuber. :P
 
Just be yourself! Don't copy anyone be it a small YouTuber or a big YouTuber.

Exactly that, always try to make your content from scratch in any way you can and be yourself nobody wants to watch several people all acting the exact same

He wasn't saying he wanted to be like someone else, he was wanting to know if he is allowed to commentate over Japanese cartoons and upload them to YouTube.
 
Back
Top