I am new here.
Can I do?

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Buying or selling YouTube channels is a severe TOS violation which will end in account termination for both seller and buyer if caught by YouTube Admin. Please read the excerpt below.

"The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:

1. access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as specifically permitted by the Service; (b) with prior written permission from YouTube and, if applicable, the respective rights holders; or (c) as permitted by applicable law;"
Channels are part of the YouTube Platform; and therefore part of the YouTube Service. Normally I'd report a post such as yours for advertising a service which violates YouTube's TOS; but this time, I'll only warn, and wait to see if an admin sees this thread and chooses to take action.

hypnoDudeUK

Reaction score
Buying or selling YouTube channels is a severe TOS violation which will end in account termination for both seller and buyer if caught by YouTube Admin. Please read the excerpt below.

"The following restrictions apply to your use of the Service. You are not allowed to:

1. access, reproduce, download, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, alter, modify or otherwise use any part of the Service or any Content except: (a) as specifically permitted by the Service; (b) with prior written permission from YouTube and, if applicable, the respective rights holders; or (c) as permitted by applicable law;"
Channels are part of the YouTube Platform; and therefore part of the YouTube Service. Normally I'd report a post such as yours for advertising a service which violates YouTube's TOS; but this time, I'll only warn, and wait to see if an admin sees this thread and chooses to take action.
false selling youtube channels is completely fine. ive sold and bought plenty of channels.
youtube themseleves give the option to do brand trasnfer lol.
there are massive forums dedicated to buying and selling channels and no one faces issues with termination.
its probably just in your dreams because you need to present those facts or stop spreading misinformation,

youtube may not provide support if you bought a channel however its not illegal and neither will they terminate you lol.

hypnoDudeUK

Reaction score
i have a youtube channel that i recently bought, i can link it to you in pms. get it terminated and prove it or silence yourself and stop blabbering with made up lies.

Last edited:

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
false selling youtube channels is completely fine. ive sold and bought plenty of channels.
youtube themseleves give the option to do brand trasnfer lol.
there are massive forums dedicated to buying and selling channels and no one faces issues with termination.
its probably just in your dreams because you need to present those facts or stop spreading misinformation,

youtube may not provide support if you bought a channel however its not illegal and neither will they terminate you lol.
I never said anything about it being "illegal", and I here and now challenge you to show me where I said anything of the sort. I also know this ID from somewhere else; and I tell you here and now that you stand on shaky ground if you want to challenge a fully badged Google Product Expert in the area of YouTube.

If you don't believe me, then take your statements to the URL below, create a thread, and ask there. I am not here to argue; so this thread will get no further response from me.