I regret joining FULLSCREEN Creatorx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get 2,300 views daily according to vidstatsx :p
2013-03-28 Thu +50 3,444 +15,577 66,920 +105 11,200 +0 1 In this day i only got like 5 dollars

2013-03-29 Fri +108 3,552 +5,585 72,505 +105 11,305 +0 1
2013-03-30 Sat +80 3,632 +9,261 81,766 +92 11,397 +0 1
2013-03-31 Sun +69 3,701 +9,106 90,872 +81 11,478 +0 1
2013-04-01 Mon +25 3,726 +8,769 99,641 +96 11,574 +0 1

Info in SOCIAL BLADE:
And that data is not accurate.
Or u can check my channel recochatv

I have no need to b******t, and if u are defending fullscreen is up to u. Im just giving my point of view

Why did you choose Creator X? CreatorX is a sub-network of Fullscreen for small channels, you could have gotten into Fullscreen itself, which has better pay (I think? I'm not sure on this)?
Fullscreen CPMs aren't the best but they shouldn't be that bad.. maybe you can contact them.

Why did you choose Creator X? CreatorX is a sub-network of Fullscreen for small channels, you could have gotten into Fullscreen itself, which has better pay (I think? I'm not sure on this)?
Fullscreen CPMs aren't the best but they shouldn't be that bad.. maybe you can contact them.

I wrote to them. And still no response from them

try to contact them through twitter. I applied to them but they avoided me like a plague because of low views, those networks likes you because of many views but be careful next time lol.

I already sign a contract so there is nothing i can do that.

People talks about the benefits of The tools that they give such as:
-Music: Wich u can get royalty free and google them
- Bulk anotations: u can do that from your youtube page
-Link shrteners: meh
-Support for gaming copyrights: Its only good if u are gonna play.

My channel is growing and im making 9500 to 10000 views daily.
With adsense i made between 8 to 12 dollars a day.

Fullscreen installed on my youtube account "YOUTUBE ANALYTICS" to check my earnings since their FULLSCREEN DASHBOARD takes long to update.

And what i see in the Estimated earnings section is not as near as i use to make with adsense.
Instead of 8 to 12 dollars for 9500 views, im making now like 2.25. WTF

Right now im not happy and i dont find any benefits in having joined this or any other network.

If you are INTO GAMING, maybe it its good for you.

Sorry to hear you're unsatisfied with your partnership right now. After looking at your videos, it appears that you've had a couple of videos do well which is why you were making more money per day but, overall, your views are consistently lower than the few videos you've had do well. This is something to keep in mind when looking at your daily earnings. When you have a video do really well for a couple of days you'll obviously make more money and then make less when that videos stops doing well.

We'd encourage you to look into participating in some Gorilla campaigns to make more money! They're fun and you can be creative in the way you implement a campaign into your video.

Keep up the hard work and good luck!

Sorry to hear you're unsatisfied with your partnership right now. After looking at your videos, it appears that you've had a couple of videos do well which is why you were making more money per day but, overall, your views are consistently lower than the few videos you've had do well. This is something to keep in mind when looking at your daily earnings. When you have a video do really well for a couple of days you'll obviously make more money and then make less when that videos stops doing well.

We'd encourage you to look into participating in some Gorilla campaigns to make more money! They're fun and you can be creative in the way you implement a campaign into your video.

Keep up the hard work and good luck!
Thats not the case. Im getting 9000 views daily. U can check my socialblade
In the last 6 u can check im growing

Thats not the case. Im getting 9000 views daily. U can check my socialblade
In the last 6 u can check im growing
Not all views are monetized. You can look at your YouTube analytics and see how many monetized views you're getting. Many views are not monetized if they're on mobile or if they take place in certain geographic regions that don't display ads or that only display low paying ads.

I talked again with my partner manager in FULLSCREEN.

Let me tell You Costumer support is awful.
1. I contact Fullscreen trough The email of support.
(RESPONSE) Contact ur partner manager. I dont know who my partner manager is i just joined.
2. I contact fullscreen trough twitter they give me an email address of my partner manager. And i conctact him.
(RESPONSE) Im not ur partner manager contact THIS OTHER GUY.
3. I contact that other guys, and his response is that i need to contact Support of fullscreen again.

WTF.

After all that they said that the CPM´s of them Are low. And that i should use the gorilla campaign to gain money.

NEW YOUTUBERS..... DOnt join this company. Their costumer service is awful And they have misleading adds saying that they have a good sells team for ads and higher CPM.
Jesus My Fullscreen dashboard just updated. And for my 9000 views made no money.

DOnt join this network. Stay with your adsense account or join other network if u are a gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back