• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

i reached 100 subs but i feel.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.piddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i feel like my growth is still so small, all the time i think about is it really worth it (my channel) because i see all these other people buying their followers and it makes me feel discouraged like maybe i should just go and buy my likes views ect too. i get really bummed out yall. this youtube sh*t is not easy.

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
you have only been doing youtube for less than 2 months, you have 13 videos that's nothing in youtuber terms! When people ask for me for advice i tell them not to even bother worrying about the numbers for 6 months, just concentrate on making each video better than the last, i am not sure what you expected when starting out but most successful youtubers made hundreds of videos and years of hard work before even making a basic living off youtube

100+ subs in less than 2 months is doing pretty good

Reactions: iGM and K.piddy

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It's all about putting one foot in front of the other and making progress. Sometimes, it can definitely feel like a slog, but as long as you're making good content and trying, I think that's the most important part.

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I totally get you! i have been on and off for the last 2 years and only recently hit 115 subscribers because of consistency.. But it does still feel SO LOW! I post 3x a week and wonder if I should post more? idk.... But I just keep on trekking.

Reactions: K.piddy

K.piddy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey thanks all i really appreciate your advice

mbtv_vlogz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Definitely dont give up! You just need to be persistent and consistent! Your channel will grow, you just need to give it time. Plus, if you have fun doing it, it shouldnt matter about sub count! Just have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.