Request I need video graphics done for a top 5 series countdown, Experienced Designers Only *65k sub channel

omgurheadsgone

I've Got It
The title basically says it all, I am looking for some video GFX to be made for me. What I need is a top 5 count down. So an individual Video GFX for each number from 1 to 5.

I am looking for professional work only. I can pay via paypal or we can discuss shoutouts and other promotional options, depending on what you are looking for, for your work.

Leave your skype down below.

Again, experienced GFX designers only.

Thanks.
 
I might be able to help you, What are you looking for?
Top 5 count down video GFX..

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=66yJYi95UM4

But it would be nice if it was something made unique for my channel, rather then just a template that others have used as well, like in the link above.
 
Back
Top