I need an Personal editor who loves what he dose will get paid

Maybe you should grow your channel a little more before considering paying someone to edit your videos.
yeah thats why i want a cool editor who i can grow with a want sumone who i can build a relatioship with who dose it for fun and maybe if we get popular then he caan get paid alittle but all my other channels and friends need one to edit for me plus my montage needs to be made so yeah

This would be perfect to build my portfolio. I'll be glad to help.
Feel free to email me at danielle_tinkz@yahoo(dot)com with additional info.

ok thanks for lookin at my offer[DOUBLEPOST=1358314405,1358313799][/DOUBLEPOST]
We should get to know eachother no **** my gamertage on xbox is Teflon XL and my email is teflonxl@yahoo.com

yeah thats why i want a cool editor who i can grow with a want sumone who i can build a relatioship with who dose it for fun and maybe if we get popular then he caan get paid alittle but all my other channels and friends need one to edit for me plus my montage needs to be made so yeah
But you're only 15. I do not think you will be able to pay anyone until you've become one of the big guys (If you ever come that far)

And Danielle is a woman, so no need to say "no ****".

a
sorry i didnt mean to call u a guy i just didnt see your gender or anything just ur post lol[DOUBLEPOST=1358338066,1358337914][/DOUBLEPOST]
But you're only 15. I do not think you will be able to pay anyone until you've become one of the big guys (If you ever come that far)

And Danielle is a woman, so no need to say "no ****".
Financing isnt a problem but well see where youtube takes me

Back