SlickBlasian Loving YTtalk Aug 8, 2015 #1 I'd like the Logo to be like a cartoon of me that looks iconic and something that people can recognize my channel by. Attachments photo.png 10.1 KB · Views: 4
I'd like the Logo to be like a cartoon of me that looks iconic and something that people can recognize my channel by.
ProductionPeople1 I Love YTtalk Aug 8, 2015 #2 If your willing to pay $5 don't come here on YTtalk go to a website called fiverr and I am sure you can find what your looking for.
If your willing to pay $5 don't come here on YTtalk go to a website called fiverr and I am sure you can find what your looking for.
B BlackNavin Member Aug 10, 2015 #3 Hey slick Sebastian if you are still in need of a new logo you could hit me up via Skype @ Naveen.dhillon.26
Hey slick Sebastian if you are still in need of a new logo you could hit me up via Skype @ Naveen.dhillon.26
DreamWolf New Member Aug 10, 2015 #4 SlickBlasian said: I'd like the Logo to be like a cartoon of me that looks iconic and something that people can recognize my channel by. Click to expand... I can try! Contact me on skype and we can talk about your request Shabs21301
SlickBlasian said: I'd like the Logo to be like a cartoon of me that looks iconic and something that people can recognize my channel by. Click to expand... I can try! Contact me on skype and we can talk about your request Shabs21301
ProlificMF Active Member Aug 13, 2015 #5 hit me up man i can sort you out. find some of my banners i've made below. i can send you a link to my portfolio if you're interested.
hit me up man i can sort you out. find some of my banners i've made below. i can send you a link to my portfolio if you're interested.