I need a microphone for mah beautiful voice. (Wait what.)

I've had my Razer Megalodons for over a year now, you can alter your headset between 2.0 & 7.1 surround sound (music -> gaming).

You can also turn the dial on 3 different settings to adjust your speaker levels, but also your microphone levels, & microphone sensitivity. All a very handy treat.
The microphone works like a diamond for me, I do all my commentary with it. But maybe a little of a hefty price tag being on $130 - $150 depending, but they aren't Tiamats which are $200+.

This also looks amazing, woah. I'll have so much choice haha :smug:
Thank you !

I've had my Razer Megalodons for over a year now, you can alter your headset between 2.0 & 7.1 surround sound (music -> gaming).

You can also turn the dial on 3 different settings to adjust your speaker levels, but also your microphone levels, & microphone sensitivity. All a very handy treat.
The microphone works like a diamond for me, I do all my commentary with it. But maybe a little of a hefty price tag being on $130 - $150 depending, but they aren't Tiamats which are $200+.

I had razers. And in my opinion they all are s**t because they break very quickly - also lets add, extremely overpriced.

I Actually use the Turtle Beach PX 21 for a headset the sound quality is pretty decent there less then a $100 dollars and They are compatible with with your pc,Xbox 360 and Ps3 so you can use them for many things.

Well I've just bought my beast (computer ;)) for about 1200 €. So I don't have that much left, around 100 $ I guess.

Thats a lot of money for a computer. Did you buy it or build it? Mine cost about £800 and it can run anything maxed out?? Slightly off-topic but I'm curious :D

Thats a lot of money for a computer. Did you buy it or build it? Mine cost about £800 and it can run anything maxed out?? Slightly off-topic but I'm curious :D

I've built it ! It's pretty amazing I'm not gonna lie, 12 Gb Ram, 2 T memory etc. every game maxed out (as yours I guess :)). But I'm passionate about computer science and programming so I wanted to have some good material ! :smug:

I'm not a fan of the turtle beaches like others have suggested... They seem to give me more feedback then they are worth. I use an Audio Technica condensor mic. I wanted to get the snowball mic but at least I'm not disappointed with it xD

People often like to overbuild their machines for gaming xD You need more power for visual effects editing though =P

I've built it ! It's pretty amazing I'm not gonna lie, 12 Gb Ram, 2 T memory etc. every game maxed out (as yours I guess :)). But I'm passionate about computer science and programming so I wanted to have some good material ! :smug:

Sounds nice, I just specced mine out for the general requirements for maxed out games. I can see why you might need 12GB but for me 8GB was fine. Its always good to have a computer that can run anything you want to do :D

People often like to overbuild their machines for gaming xD You need more power for visual effects editing though =P

Yep, you certainly do. Even with my computer After Effects runs slow in some areas, don't do that much though so its not a big issue. Aslong as Sony Vegas can render videos faster than my laptop I'm happy :)

Back