I need a microphone for mah beautiful voice. (Wait what.)

Yep, you certainly do. Even with my computer After Effects runs slow in some areas, don't do that much though so its not a big issue. Aslong as Sony Vegas can render videos faster than my laptop I'm happy :)
haha I'm rebuilding my desktop this month. My old rig was strong enough to play all games on max, but it still doesn't cut it for the vfx work. So now it's time to rebuild xD

haha I'm rebuilding my desktop this month. My old rig was strong enough to play all games on max, but it still doesn't cut it for the vfx work. So now it's time to rebuild xD

The i7 4770K comes out soon, add that as your new processor. With enough RAM that will steam through any tasks :D

The i7 4770K comes out soon, add that as your new processor. With enough RAM that will steam through any tasks :D

I have 32 gigs in the new computer xD It'll be fine. As for the processor I am a tad tight on funds so that isn't quite in view =X. I'm looking at the core i7 3770. It's on sale at my local electronics store. It's definitely a big upgrade from what I have so I'm happy with it xD

I have 32 gigs in the new computer xD It'll be fine. As for the processor I am a tad tight on funds so that isn't quite in view =X. I'm looking at the core i7 3770. It's on sale at my local electronics store. It's definitely a big upgrade from what I have so I'm happy with it xD

Yeh thats the next processor I'll probably get, but that new i7 is tempting if I had like £380 spare :)

Small 4-5 channel mixer with a USB out (Alesis, Behringer, Mackie brands on Amazon are good to search for). Then you have access to the full range of XLR mics instead of being stuck with USB only. Follow that with a Shure SM58 and you'll be all set. Might run a bit over $100 if you can find a deal.

Back