I need a channel review, feel stuck

Dmenace

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm currently into youtube for 7 months and I feel stuck .
I don't see any movment or improvement.
I change thumbnails and title names almost every month or two with tube buddy help,to rank better.
I got my first video accidentally into recomanded, I saying accidentally because I think thet compared to my newer videos this video is trash,but its runs traffic to my channel so I guess it's fine.
So I just want to improve and need help and opinions.
I appreciate each and every response.
Thanks

Reactions: 2xTREME

Teannah

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey ! In 7 months your close to 1k of follower, you almost win 100 followers per months, it's already pretty cool, I watched your video they are better and better with time, you post consistently and your video are pretty interesting, so don't worry and trust the process, if you want to grow more I think you should watch people that are making similar contents to yours, and comment saying nice things like " I like what you did there, it's really inspiring, I did almost the same on my channel and I would love to have your advice..." and it will maybe make some people goes to your profil page. But no worry, you're doing great. Really.

Reactions: Dmenace and 2xTREME

Vladdy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man don’t get discouraged, you vids are getting a good views so that’s cool and keep creating content.
Also mb try to work on titles, make em more intriguing. It’s just my example and I’m not very good, but with the last vid you could’ve named it “This Is How I Found A Gold Relic” just make people interested.
As for thumbnails, mb try to play around with saturation of the pics and make em more colorful and sharper. These are just suggestions, so hope it helps =)

Dmenace

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the awesome in depth comments;)
I will keep posting and enjoy the procces.
Thanks again :)

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
In the about section spelling, grammar and content is important. Spelling mistakes etc look unprofessional.

Rather than what you have, I'd personally phrase it this way - feel free to use this if you like mate.

I'm a traveller who can't spend a day without some excitement or engaging in a wild activity.
I love to tread the unknown path, to explore the unexplored, and to make the most of every experience.

Be part of my unique adventures. Join my wild YouTube family. Bring your friends along for the ride

I upload at least one video a week, sometimes more. Hit that subscribe button and click that bell to make sure you don't miss a single one.

I'm not sure the following needs saying, it's entirely up to you, but I think this phrasing is slightly better.

Some of the things I do are dangerous, but are always done with careful planning and preparation.
Anyway,
"A short happy life is better than a long miserable one."

Reactions: Dmenace