Services "I made dis" - Animation for Like Subscribe & Comment

I stopped bothering with this sub/like stuff, but did think of either having a pillow with sub/like symbols or just showing hand thumbs up without saying to do it.
Good animation, I like it, can insert it at end so viewers are reminded of that.

I go back and forth on whether to ask people to sub or not. But I like your animation a lot. I may just try it out!

BTW Gedi, you're in need of a new video on your channel!

Enjoy the animation! If you guys have any suggestions or ideas for more "good to have" stuff for the YT-videos let me know! I left out the "bell" part and added a comments icon instead, because I want interaction with my viewers rather then a one-way communication.

@Rhody Seth - I'm actually rendering the upcoming video right now! :) Right now I'm adding one in the beginning of every month and a #Shorts in the middle of the month, I don't have more time. When the kids grow up a bit, I'll probably step things up :) The upcoming video was inspired by you. I stopped feeling like a victim not being able to leave the city and took a bike ride out to a small forest in the suburbs, next time I'll probably take a longer bike ride. If you can run a marathon, I can bike for one hour :)

Cheers guys!

Back