I left Machinima

yammyxox

they didn't seem to care when I got bullied and many of the staff were rude and nasty to me so I searched around abit and found Fullscreen,
Apply if you want to :) I highly recommend them <3

They stopped me feeling rubbish and made me have hope that networks aren't just partnering any old rubbish

Good for you, girl. Work that s**t. If a network doesn't treat you right they're not worth your time. Just like a man.​
tumblr_lsz873q8ae1r3agt7o1_500.gif

Lol at the post above. And were they really that bad? I was thinking of checking them out but I dunno anymore xD

they didn't seem to care when I got bullied and many of the staff were rude and nasty to me so I searched around abit and found Fullscreen,

They stopped me feeling rubbish and made me have hope that networks aren't just partnering any old rubbish
that's good. I'm glad you feel better where you are. Welcome to the FullScreen fam! :D

did you lean in middle of the contract or did your contract expired? Cause I am with Machinima and wanting to leave as well

Back