I just got told I am too old for video games! :(

There is no limit to video games...it's not against the law...whoever told you that is a dumb ******

I'm saying most gamers play more than 1 hour each night which can have various health consequences,
I'm saying most gamers isolate themselves and tend to have many fewer social interactions,
I'm saying most gamers do not take care of their personal hygiene,
I'm saying most gamers are overweight or underweight,
I'm saying most gamers work less, and stay at home longer,
I'm saying most gamers develop socially at a slower rate than the rest of the population,

Keeping a 1lb lead ball in my front pocket isn't against the law, that doesn't make it any less harmful or irresponsible.
Let's be honest here people.
 
I'm up north myself so I can relate - this time of year in particular.. Let me make myself clear, i'm not knocking video games as they pretty much raised me..
After I beat Skyrim I just kinda sat back and realized how much time I had wasted my entire life playing video games; unfortunately i'm agnostic and i'm fairly certain I only have "one shot" on this earth, no real positive comes from videogames and I could name a list of negatives a mile long.
(sorry for getting deep and serious on ya.. but I truly believe there is a time in everyones life when they need to "move on" from their video game hobby)

Let's be honest, very few (nearly zero) people game responsibly and in a way that is not detrimental to their health.

Hey I support freedom of speech lol, I have "moved on" a few times but I keep coming back! More so with the Elder Scrolls Online beta coming out...I think that may be where I sink back into the abyss. I myself am guilty of just getting so into a game I don't cook or do much of anything for a few days. How I justify it to myself is IF I am going to have a hobby/passion/mild obsession gaming is a pretty harmless thing to do compared to what is out there haha. I am in shape and my house is clean so, if I may ask...how have you spent your time that has made you not want to game anymore?
 
I'm saying most gamers play more than 1 hour each night which can have various health consequences,
I'm saying most gamers isolate themselves and tend to have many fewer social interactions,
I'm saying most gamers do not take care of their personal hygiene,
I'm saying most gamers are overweight or underweight,
I'm saying most gamers work less, and stay at home longer,
I'm saying most gamers develop socially at a slower rate than the rest of the population,

Keeping a 1lb lead ball in my front pocket isn't against the law, that doesn't make it any less harmful or irresponsible.
Let's be honest here people.

I wasn't replying to your comment...and I was saying I don't believe there is an age limit on gaming
 
Don't Worry no ones to old to game really it's what you think of games really. If you like it you play it. If not then you don't, But People don't just give up on gaming so yeah xD
 
Was that a comment on one of your videos or something? I'm surprised someone told you that considering you're female. Not to be sexist, but usually girls get a 'free pass' and can still be considered cute cause they do 'childish' things. Men have the pressure to 'put down the game and act like a grown-a** man'. lolz
 
Too... Too OLD!? At 28 years of age? Whoever said that is an idiot.

Woody's Gamer Tag is in his 30's and does gaming. You're not too old for video games!
 
Ok so I am 28 years old and some fool just told me I am too old to be playing video games...wat?!?! Is this true? Am I too old to be doing this? Omg...I am having an identity crisis! Have you ever been told you are too young or too old to enjoy such hobbies?
lol who told you this and ask them how old they think people that actually MAKE video games are
 
Was that a comment on one of your videos or something? I'm surprised someone told you that considering you're female. Not to be sexist, but usually girls get a 'free pass' and can still be considered cute cause they do 'childish' things. Men have the pressure to 'put down the game and act like a grown-a** man'. lolz

It was sent to my inbox on Youtube. I think everyone should keep a little bit of "childish" in them. I would hate to live some super serious stuffy life hahah.
 
lol who told you this and ask them how old they think people that actually MAKE video games are

Some person with no videos of their own, I didn't even respond it was that stupid

"are you stupid?you are to old to play video games old lady."
 
Back
Top