I have my first troll :-D

InTheDogHouse

Building unique animal houses.
As soon as I upload a video, there’s always one dude who instantly dislikes it without leaving any comments or anything.

When I realised I thought “wooo” he finds all my videos almost instantly so he must be subscribed and dislikes/likes it all adds to publicity right? So I’m not bothered :)

As soon as I upload a video, there’s always one dude who instantly dislikes it without leaving any comments or anything.

When I realised I thought “wooo” he finds all my videos almost instantly so he must be subscribed and dislikes/likes it all adds to publicity right? So I’m not bothered :)
Yeah I have the same thing happen to me, it’s funny how people waste their time on videos that say don’t really like lol

I think we all have a few of those folks lol. Oh well...I think It's best to focus on the nice subscribers. :)

As long as they don´t make any real threats in the comments, then it´s fine! Does the like/dislike bar still affect the algorithm though? I heard that it did, but I don´t see any real change when people has liked (or disliked) a video!

BIG congrats:) That means that someone is actually watching your videos and take the time to dislike you. Why this person want to waste his or her time to go to your channel, watch the video and then dislike it is another question:) But these people are out there for sure. Again see it as a positive thing;)

Some strange people out there with a lot of time on their hands. But if you create anything you have to be prepared for the critics, armchair experts and full-on trolls. Worry not. Keep doing what you're doing. Just checked out your channel and like what you're making. Subscribed. :up2:

Yeah, I have the same thing happening to me, don't let it get to you! They are literally so pathetic that they find joy in waiting for your next upload for the sole purpose of disliking it. Sometimes I feel bad for them... XD. What ever happened to them to make them think that it's a good use of their time to do that?

I have tons of trolls. In fact, I'm currently rendering a video where I talk about a bunch of them. They not only don't bother me, I enjoy them. They're fun to make fun of. Make a game out of it.

I'm trying to keep mine lol, the ***** went ghost once I responding respectfully lol I should of pretended to be mad lmao[DOUBLEPOST=1541813672,1541813591][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh come on how ya'll gonna bleep my s**t I'm black, don't respect my g lol

Back