I have a few questions about Videomaking and Speculations/Rumors

throwaway-s

Reaction score
I was wondering if a few of you may have the answer I'm looking for.

So I was looking to create a tech channel. As many of you know, with games, tech, or anything really, it's fun to speculate. It's often a huge talking point surrounding any sort of product people are looking forward to.

As a content creator, are you allowed, or do you think its a good idea to add this sort of thing to your videos? I'd like to have an open discussion with my audience, and be able to talk about potential releases, or speculate on the next big phone/pc part/whatever it may be. Do you see any issues I could run into in the future?

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well you are certainly allowed to do it, it sound like e good idea discuss new games how you thing the story will be or anything else, only Issues I could think of is that you could end up extremely wrong and fool everyone xD.

Toast Gaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you make it very apparent that you're speculating. If you're up front and not at all misleading about it then it is a good way to stimulate conversation and viewer interaction.

Ky Lives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I think most channels concerned with games, tech, etc make speculation a big part of their content. Getting people excited is a good way to engage viewers. The more insane your speculation, the higher your engagement. Of course you could go overboard with it, but there is no law against that.