I hate being a millennial

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I am technically a millennial right on the cut off point though. I don't consider myself one though. I don't think I ever even heard the term till after I graduated high school in 2002. I never heard a lot of the terms you mentioned. but I have many other reasons why I don't consider myself a millennial.

I thought this video was good though, I clicked on it just from seeing the title in the side bar, I hope it does well for you

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am technically a millennial right on the cut off point though. I don't consider myself one though. I don't think I ever even heard the term till after I graduated high school in 2002. I never heard a lot of the terms you mentioned. but I have many other reasons why I don't consider myself a millennial.

I thought this video was good though, I clicked on it just from seeing the title in the side bar, I hope it does well for you
Yeah probably didn’t hear of therms because a lot of them was used in middle school and high school around 2008-2013. A lot people in my middle school around 2008 used the term swag because of lil Wayne and other rappers