FreeWillRev Well-Known Member Aug 8, 2014 #11 Shane.C said: Can you say who the network was? Click to expand... It was broadbandTV. But that's why I'm here, so I can learn about why I shouldn't go with them.
Shane.C said: Can you say who the network was? Click to expand... It was broadbandTV. But that's why I'm here, so I can learn about why I shouldn't go with them.
Jeff Hey There! Aug 8, 2014 #12 FreeWillRev said: It was broadbandTV. But that's why I'm here, so I can learn about why I shouldn't go with them. Click to expand... 3-5 year lock-in's is what you'll get with BBTV. That's one of the main reasons you should not go to them. Search "BBTV" in the search bar.
FreeWillRev said: It was broadbandTV. But that's why I'm here, so I can learn about why I shouldn't go with them. Click to expand... 3-5 year lock-in's is what you'll get with BBTV. That's one of the main reasons you should not go to them. Search "BBTV" in the search bar.