I Get 70k Daily views and im still not satisfied

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteboiDJ

New Member
I get close to 70k views each day combined across all my channels. Idk why but im not happy even tho i love doing what i do. I've been doing youtube for 8 months and managed to keep this steady pace for 6 of them. Im about to hit 30k subs and idk im just not satisfied with my progress.

Like i said before i really do enjoy this hobby and making people smile and laugh but does anyone get this feeling too?
 
Sorry to see that you're feeling that way with a highly successful channel! However, we generally don't want to feature de-motivational threads or topics dealing with individual channel progress. I hope you'll read through our many topics to gain new-found ambition and satisfaction to get your channel where you want it to be :thumbsup2:

Tutorials, Tips, & Guides: http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tips-tutorials-help-guides.91/
Marketing & SEO: http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-video-marketing-strategy-seo.88/
Articles & Resources: http://yttalk.com/forums/youtube-tutorials-articles-resources.10/

If you'd like a personal channel review, create a thread here with details on what feedback you'd like according to the rules pinned at the top of the section:
http://yttalk.com/forums/reviews-channel-feedback.64/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top