I FINISHED MY CHANNEL TRAILER....it all makes sense now.

NeilyMusic

NeilyMusic
I used to have so much trouble phrasing what I do on YouTube. For like a month I've been considering rebranding with a sense of purpose and didn't know how to do it. I started by changing my channel art along with my slogan. But I ALSO had trouble uniting my YouTube page with my personal drive and purpose.

But tonight I decided to sit down and do my channel trailer and all I can say is that EVERYTHING makes sense now. I finally connected the dots so that all my videos connect to my purpose as a person and as a Youtuber (which is now the same).

If you haven't already, consider your why and MAKE A CHANNEL TRAILER. It makes all the difference for YOU. I also used Tim Schmoyer's videos on channel trailers as a guide and BOY did it help. I already know my subscriber base is about to SKYROCKET because of this. Even if it doesn't, I know my purpose as a YouTuber now and how to wield my channel. SO excited.
 
That's really a channel trailer well-done, Nelly. Really tells me what your channel is all about and what it has to offer, great job :)
 
that's great! your trailer was so cute and definitely something I enjoyed watching. using eye contact definitely helped!
 
You got me! I hit that subscribe button, your channel concept looks very interesting (analyzing music) plus your trailer was killer man! Great job (makes me want to start on my trailer lol)
 
I really liked your channel trailer! It instantly showed me your personal side and the passion that you have for music! I also really liked the part were you did the voice over. When you transitioned from regular to voice over it caused me and hopefully as well as other viewers to apply more focus! Good Job and I look forward to your future content!
 
Back
Top