I feel like a failure.

You're already doing at lot more than I usually do on a regular day. Keep up the good work and good luck improving ;)

You haven't failed at anything, you're learning and you see where you want to improve. You have a plan to tweak what you think you are doing wrong. That sounds pretty exciting to me. Just make sure you follow though on your plans. :)

I do wonder who watched vlog videos nowadays. I sometimes watch some when they are funny rants or people saying what they think of a certain movie, game or media event, but who watches people just talk about their day-to-day unless they're already famous from something else (like who wouldn't wanna see the AVGN describe his everday life)? I know girls have it easier because most guys just tune out whatever they're saying and just check them out if they're cute, but how much demand is there for vlogs from average joes like us? This is not an insulting post btw, I'm just being curious.

If you want to spice up your vlogs then may I suggest some special effects? I mean why not clone yourself, talk to your clones, debate with your clones? Assuming you have the programs to do such, just a suggestion to spice up the 'boringness'

how do you clone yourself?

I do wonder who watched vlog videos nowadays. I sometimes watch some when they are funny rants or people saying what they think of a certain movie, game or media event, but who watches people just talk about their day-to-day unless they're already famous from something else (like who wouldn't wanna see the AVGN describe his everday life)? I know girls have it easier because most guys just tune out whatever they're saying and just check them out if they're cute, but how much demand is there for vlogs from average joes like us? This is not an insulting post btw, I'm just being curious.
There is a lot of male vloggers lol. I'm doing it to document my first year living on my own.

Thank you everyone for the support/feedback. I feel a lot better about myself and my vlogs now. I'm going to use this as a way to improve my vlogs and make them more interesting.

Uploading daily seems like a bad idea. No matter how hard you try, you can't be doing something crazy/insane every day of the week. Now, there is nothing wrong with that, we're all human, but the point still stands. Why not only upload 2 days a week, or 3 days a week and create videos with more exciting content.

I can't really think of any examples, except for that. People seem to think that quality<quantity.

Please explain to me why I'd sub to you if I found your videos boring, but then found out you upload them daily. Great, so just a higher number of boring videos? (I haven't watched yours so don't take it personally).

Do you see what I'm saying here? The logic behind that baffles me.

People think that you'll be noticed faster or something? Like - eventually one of these videos will strike a chord with someone, and I'll blow up!

The probability of you blowing up is much greater if you had a decent amount of excellent videos, vs a TON of boring videos.

I am saying this to help you as well. Think of yourself as fortunate so that you don't waste an ENTIRE YEAR going in the wrong direction.

Best of luck to you, and I'll check out your stuff.

Learn from trial and error. Play off what people like.

Oh and also man, you're only a failure if you give up. You haven't given up, so you're not a failure. From what I can see, you reached out and tried to acquire help in the most honest/reasonable way without playing the guilt trip... "I DESERVE MORE SUBS I QUIT ITS NOT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!".

Seriously, you're already just by the way you act. I mean that, dude.

Dude come on, why'd you even post this xD Your vlogs are great, I've been subscribed for only like a month I think, and I LOVE watching them. You do fine :cool:

Back