I don't want to block people anymore:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
some people are still telling em to block people on youtube a friend on facebook is but I'm trying to explain it all to her but she says people will unsubscribe I mean my fan can choose to not respond to the bullies that bully me cause I won't respond to them any more this stuff is making me annoyed stressed making my head hurt why won't they understand the bullies aren't what I thought they were they can't physically hurt me :)

some people are still telling em to block people on youtube a friend on facebook is but I'm trying to explain it all to her but she says people will unsubscribe I mean my fan can choose to not respond to the bullies that bully me cause I won't respond to them any more this stuff is making me annoyed stressed making my head hurt why won't they understand the bullies aren't what I thought they were they can't physically hurt me :)
Don't block them either, there negativity is giving your videos a possibility to grow! People will like your videos chloe I know this :)

Don't worry about blocking them it doesn't tell them and know one sees :)
yeah but the person that's telling me is on youtube she's my friend and really nice but she's telling me that I have a responsibility to my fans to keep them say by blocking all the hate towards me cause they defend me they can choose to ignore them like I am or I can stick up for them a bit[DOUBLEPOST=1366498058,1366497992][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't block them either, there negativity is giving your videos a possibility to grow! People will like your videos chloe I know this :)
yeah I know but what do I tell my friend she won't budge on this and I don't want to push her away or have her turn on me to

yeah I know but what do I tell my friend she won't budge on this and I don't want to push her away or have her turn on me to

She won't turn on you over your own videos? it just seems that fan video got a lot of dislikes, maybe people seen your disability and not your skills as a youtuber? If I were to give advice I would delete it and forget about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back