I do Fun Car videos.

Hello Yttalk.

Im Sol AKA Rawrsefi(instagram). I do a lot of car things and i think youtube has a lot of people who are car reviewers and everything but no one really having fun too much with them! So i have this "dan Bilzerian" i guess you could say. Cars/guns/girls with skits and fun times thats the point of my channel!

Heres the link if you guys are interested please take a look and let me know what you think as im still just starting out im a bit camera shy! hah!

Oh that was fun! A little creepy at first I think just because when the girl was like “what’s your License plate” and you were like “this is a different car” it came off as sketchy, but as it went on it was fun. You don’t seem camera shy at all.

Oh that was fun! A little creepy at first I think just because when the girl was like “what’s your License plate” and you were like “this is a different car” it came off as sketchy, but as it went on it was fun. You don’t seem camera shy at all.
HAHAHHA I totally am! It’s because when I registered with uber I used a different car so she was expecting a Lexus’s hahah! But thank you!

Back