I could use some help!

WhisperOfGod

hello everyone!
I know this question is answered a few times but i could really use your help!
1.What is the best softwere for windows ( i dont like sony vegas so that is out of the question Power director has not enough option!)
I am thinking more about adobe stuff!
2. i want to make fps montages and maybe some intros and outros like i bet you have seen in some youtube videos where it shows at the end other videos that you have and they are playing!
3.i have edited a bit i understand the basic and all that!
i would love if you could maybe point some good softweres and some really good tutorial videos that explane it really good!
Thank you for your help!

The only thing left for Windows then is Premier.
You want to make montages? Well then Premier or Vegas or Powerdirector will all be fine yes, but its more dependent on your own abilities. I've made some cool sh-t with just moviemaker. You can work around the flaws of an editor.

Literally to find tutorial videos just search for the type of video you want in the YouTube search bar. That's what I do, I don't watch a specific channel.

I use Powerdirector by the way, it has a lot of options actually.

Yes i understand!
About tutorials it is just that there are so many videos but there are so little good ones!
I will try to go with power director 11 ultra but for some reason it is not working with my windows 7 64 bit i tried all 64 bit versions!

Adobe Creative Suite. I am using 5.5, but going to 6 soon. A bit of a learning curve, and it's not cheap, but it kicks a**!

Back