I can't post any comments on YouTube - HELP!

chetinaplant

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So, yesterday I was answering on a lot of comments that I got under a video that is uploaded on my previous YouTube channel.
And now...I can't comment anymore on YouTube since yesterday (more than 24 hours ago).
Did anyone had the same problems?[DOUBLEPOST=1452434047,1452432919][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh...and when I want to post a comment it says --> "Comment failed to post."

SensualC4

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Here is a forum they have some Ideas, not sure if they will work.

[Edit]: right I can't post links, just google search it lol

Two of the reoccurring options seem to be either, making sure your youtube account is linked to google+, or if you were commenting a lot it might be google+ thinking it's spamming?

I recommend doing a youtube/google search there may be an exact fix for your issue. Beware of the guy with the "Naked true" video lol.. but he might have the answer not sure didn't have time to finish the video =/.

If you figure it out let us know! GL!

QuiteGoneJin

Letf Handed Red Headed Stepchild Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Chetinaplant just a heads up your channel link is not working, I don't know about other YTT users but I try to give the original poster of every thread I read at least 1 view, some people here are pretty generous with views and subs so I'd fix that if you have a channel.

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yes, channel link isn't working FYI, wanted to check it out and comment for myself to see if that is happening on our end as well.... never heard of this issue

Political Junkie News

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Perhaps you've been caught in a spam filter of some kind?
I've noticed that even when other frequently commenting youtubers participate in discussion on my videos, they are sometimes caught in the spam filter.
You said that the video was from your old channel. As you are using your new account, perhaps YouTube perceives what you are doing as spam (it wouldn't recognize that video as yours).
Just a guess. Good luck!