(I can't accept any more, sorry!) Free youtube backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowZ98

YTtalk Mad
i will be making a few backgrounds for anyone who wants them, all i ask it that you subscribe to me in return for the background, because as i get better i will be able to offer more styles. The style i make them in is similar to my youtube background i made, so check it out if you want one like that (with the lines, a picture and some personalised font).

I would like to have one, i can subscribe to you at once, k?? :D Can you have the colours a little green?? And maybe a minecraft related background? Only if you can :p

of course i can, i have some great ideas for a minecraft one :D What's your email? (so i can send it to you)

Is it possible that you can upload it to mediafire or something like that and send me the link instead?? :)

Is it possible that you can upload it to mediafire or something like that and send me the link instead?? :)
I don't use sites like mediafire, can't i email you? it's much easier! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345818281,1345817914][/DOUBLEPOST]can i email you the background?

In one word :)[DOUBLEPOST=1345820179,1345820142][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, remember: Have the name exactly like this: "BjornarNorway" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back